Cotton Dupatta - Essence to Trend
Dupattas are a piece of clothing that is styled over any outfit. Traditionally, the ladies used to wear dupattas to keep themselves veiled for an honorable gesture in front of their elders. It is now used as a fashion element to enhance your ethnic look. These are a staple styling element in women’s closets. For trendy looks, ladies have found multiple ways to wear dupattas. Kessa has a colossal collection of colorful dupattas to make you look more elegant. These beauty drapes look super chic. It adds an earthy charm to a basic outfit as well. From depicting dignity to modesty, there has been a dramatic change in the use of dupattas.
To complement your overall ethnic look, buy cotton fabric online from www.kessawear.com .
Things to Consider for Best Cotton Fabric
- Colors - Any piece of clothing tailored with the cotton fabric is perfect undoubtedly but the colors create magic in the fabric. Based on your choices and preferences, you should pick the best colors. Your choice of colors says a lot about your mood and personality. We spoil you for choices to pick the best.
- Texture - For tailoring different clothes, the fabric is used in different forms. For your comfort and convenience, the texture of the fabric must be your priority. The texture brings softness. Our dupattas have two layers of cotton fabric at the top and bottom. Its sleek texture helps you set your dupattas the way you set it.
- Designs - Kessa has a wide range of fabric online to help you to explore exclusive designs and patterns in dupattas. Retracing the traditional culture, we have designed these dupattas with graceful designs. Soaked in the blend of appealing colors and hand block prints designs, this creates a style statement of your personality.
Dupatta styling tips:
No style can look super trendy than draping dupatta. Here are some tips to drape it to flaunt your outfits:
- To set a fashionable sense to the Kurti or dresses, half pleat your dupatta and pin it on the shoulder. It makes you look beautiful.
- Try out the slip-off pallu look with lehengas or Anarkali dresses. It pictures an utterly graceful look of you.
- Tucking the dupattas on one side on the shoulder and another end on the wrist sets you for a classy look. These go well for formal and semi-formal events.
- To flaunt in another look, drape your dupatta with no pleats and clip it on the shoulder.
Tips to attend to the needs of the cotton dupattas:
- We have pashmina dupattas in the collection that do not require manual washing. Dry cleaning is the only method to care for it.
- The beautiful cotton drapes have Kota Doria designs on the borderline. Use soft detergents as this will help retain its pigment for a long time.
- Avoid using scrubbers on the soft cotton dupatta as it might wear out the threads ruining the drape.
- Do not use warm water for washing the cotton dupattas. Prefer cold water and drying under shade to prevent shrinkage.
- For the best quality dupattas, explore our fabric online store and embellish your outfits.