Kessa - Convenient stoles for versatile looks
Stoles are one of the most favorable clothing accessories for women. It adds a style statement to your dressing style. Stoles are great clothing pieces that revamp your look from casual to sophisticated really quickly. Being highly versatile, stoles are styled in many different ways for various occasions. The different patterns, colors, and designs in our stoles elevates the approach of the basic outfits as well.
Ladies prefer our collection of versatile stoles to add liveliness to their persona. Stoles are just amazing to layer up with any type of clothing. You just need to buy stoles online from www.kessawear.com and voila! you are all set to style and shine.
Here is what makes Kessa’s stoles a fashion chic:
- Quality - Our stoles are woven with high-quality natural fibers like silk and cotton. The silk stoles remain classic and charming that can go beyond fashion trends. Convenience to style in winters and summers is what makes our stoles collection unique and favorable. We aim to provide pure quality clothing accessories that have a significant lifespan and you have a choice to pair it for many occasions.
- Variations - Kessa promises to offer variations to keep you updated with the latest trends. Our pretties avail multiple varieties of the stoles. Be it designs, texture, or fabric, we have a compilation of all. Submerged in the charm of zari work, Ajrakh hand block prints, and paisley prints are traditionally appealing.
Types of fabric for weaving Kessa’s stoles:
We have resources from Chander, Bhagalpur, and Banaras to weave high-quality classy stoles. Silk has many prime features that enhance clothing accessories.
- Chanderi silk - Chanderi silk features a sheer texture that has defined purity in the classic form. The stoles are woven in this type of silk to maintain delicacy. Chanderi fabric is the best-known handloom cluster. The Chanderi stoles are transparent, gauzy, and have beautiful designs.
- Bhagalpuri silk - Bhagalpuri is the queen of all silks and is known best for its unique quality. This type of silk depicts the purest form of the embroidered silk. In recent years, the Bhagalpuri silk eloped and it is in the trend again. We are preserving the waning magnificence of Bhagalpuri silk by designing modest and pretty stoles for women.
- Banarasi silk - Banarasi silk is extremely popular among ladies and is the finest form of silk fabric. This silk has been used since ancient times and passed on to the generations. We have endeavored to glorify the art of weaving and designing silk stoles.
- Cotton - Cotton is the all-time go-to fabric for weaving clothing accessories. It is comfortable and easy to style differently. Kessa’s cotton stoles settle conveniently and don’t drift off while you move.
Tips to look out for silk fabric:
- Silk fabric is supremely delicate, so must be dry cleaned to maintain its subtle luster. It helps the fabric to stay durable for a long time.
- Don’t bleach the silk fabric, and in preference of its hand washing, use the ‘suitable’ detergents only.
- Wash with cold water only and avoiding, it harms the fibers in the clothing.
Revive your styling ethics with Kessa by stole online shopping. Our qualitative stoles settle courteously and enhance your traditional outlook.