Must have pieces in a woman’s wardrobe
You can never go wrong with sticking to staples. While trends tend to fade away with time, basic pieces remain a classic. A woman’s wardrobe must have statement pieces of clothing to the rescue. There are a certain wardrobe essentials you can always rely upon.
The following pieces of clothing are must haves in a women’s wardrobe:
Kurtis (in different prints and fabrics)
- Tunic kurti
- A-line kurti
- Trail cut kurti
- Floor length kurti
- Angrakha kurti
- Anarkali kurti
- Flared kurti
- Indo-western style kurti
- Long-straight kurti
- High-low kurti
- Asymmetric kurti
- Kurti with jacket
Kaftans (in fabrics like Georgette, Crepe, Chiffon and Cotton)
- Short kaftans
- Midi kaftans
- Full length kaftans
The wardrobe should also consist of shorts and jammies sets in different fabrics and prints.
The definition of business casuals differs depending upon your workplace. There are a variety of options in business casual outfits. These are the different types of business casuals a working woman must own:
- Well-tailored pant suits
- Brightly coloured solid ensembles
- Cardigan blouses and sweaters
- Sarees in various fabrics
Adding an aesthetic touch is an excellent way to amp up the otherwise simple outfits. At Kessa, we have a wide range of gala aesthetics to choose from:
- Kurta with gota and bijaya work
- Kurta with hand block print
- Chanderi silk ajrakh saree
- Kota doriya dupatta
- Cotton-silk kurta with moti handwork
- Velvet kurta pant set
- Short kurta with hand block print
- Co-ord set with bagh print
- Dress with lace and tassel detailing
- Frill dresses
- Hand block printed dupatta with zari and sequin work
- Block print kali kurta
- Ajrakh printed kurta with mirror work
- Kalamkari dress
- South cotton blouse and palazzo set
- Sharara kurta set
- Jacket style kurta
At Kessa, we understand how essential it is for women to have wardrobe essentials. We have a huge variety of patterns and prints to choose from. Staple pieces can be life savers at times. With a touch of traditional prints and patterns, we give our outfits that much needed aesthetic feel.
Our kurtis are woven with a super soft breathable material. We generally use cotton for weaving our kurtis. Cotton, being hypoallergenic, does not cause irritation to even someone with the most sensitive skin.
We offer a rainbow of colours to choose from. We have hand printed kurtis for every occasion. Our cotton kurtis are super comfortable and less toxic for the skin. The beautifully carved silhouette, woven to perfection, allows you to make comfortable body movements.
We have various Indian prints that elevate the look of your wardrobe:
- Hand block print – Ancient handicraft coupled with beautiful craftsmanship
- Ajrakh print – Versatile and light-weighted kurtis with modern chic designs
- Ikkat print – Kurtis cut in trendy silhouettes with exclusive multi-coloured pieces
Our sarees celebrate the Indian heritage. We weave this 6 yards of pure grace out of lush fabrics like silk and cotton. The variety of colours available in our saree collection can brighten up your mood in seconds. With traditional prints and embellishments, our hand woven rich weaves scream of Indian culture.
With multiple colours, fabrics, styles and types of clothing, Kessa has you sorted for every occasion. Visit our website for shopping women’s wardrobe essentials.