Staple bottoms for upgrading closet!
Ladies, it’s time to ditch the uncomfortable skinny jeans and ill-fitting trousers. Why cage your legs in discomfort when we are here with an expansive range of fabulous, fleeky bottoms! Our collection of bottoms promise style without compromising on comfort. And, fuses modern aesthetics and design elements with traditional silhouettes.
Go explore lower for womens online at www.kessawear.com !
Here are our top 5 bottoms that must grace your closet -
- Flared skirts - Kessa has a colossal collection of skirts. We have a category of Muslin skirts that are woven as delicate sheers. The full-length ghera skirts settle conveniently on your body and are a perfect choice for sultry summers. All the beautiful ladies with variable curves would love our staple collection of skirts. The long and flaring skirts fit perfectly for your festive look and casual getaways. These pretty skirts feature gota highlights in the bottom line that enhances the vibes for a traditional touch. Skirts paired with our short or long Kurtis give you a pretty and adorable appearance.
- Comfy salwars - Skin-fitted bottoms contribute to jittery days. Women with a bit broader body shape will find wonderful categories of bottoms at our store. Women wearing our fascinating patterned salwars with long charming colored kurtis look gorgeous. Salwars can be styled in different ways to flaunt every day.
- Wide-legged palazzos - Palazzos are the first go-to choice for modest ladies these days. Kessa’s wide-legged pants come in variations. All plain and printed palazzos give you a sophisticated look and a well-defined breathing room for your legs. The fusion of Indian artistry and modesty in palazzos enhances your appearance and flatter your body. shape. Styling an outfit around palazzo pants is way more easier and comfortable.
- Tailored Pants - Our tailored pants are made up of natural fibers. The cotton used in these pants imbibes the perspiration in the sultry days. Style them with light kurtis to feel free and gorgeous.
- Funky shorts - If you are a fan of shorts, Kessa has several summer-friendly ready-to-go cool shorts. Our tailored cotton shorts are super breathable for scorching days. The gentle and elasticated bands and cute mini pockets are admirable to carry your micro essentials. The funky shorts characterizes the Indian Ikkat, bagru, and dots print and the collection of multiple colored modest jammies are graceful for all-sized women.
Tips to take care of your fabrics:
- Always use cold water for washing silk and muslin clothes as it retains the color and quality of the fabric for a long time.
- Choose gentle detergents for cleaning the stains. The hard chemicals can lower the pigment quality of your clothes.
- Avoid wringing your clothes that might disrupt the weaving pattern.
- Don’t expose these sensitive fabrics to the sun and if possible, prefer drying them under the shade.
- Ironing must be done from the inside to maintain the vibrance in the fabric.
At www.kessawear.com, our dearest customers can choose from a wonderful collection of traditionally designed bottoms. So, go on a cheerful exploration of ladies lower online shopping!